Welcome to NessLink, the business to business website for Loch Ness and Inverness.
NessLink: Keeping communities & businesses in contact and up to date with Destination Development in the Loch Ness and Inverness area. To get our regular NessLink e-newsletter simply click on and sign up at this link HERE or contact the administrator : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Update :08/03/2014
Buses Changes to timetables - Margaret Davidson
Weather - Click HERE
- School Snow Closures: Click HERE
- Flood Warnings: Click HERE
- 08/03/14: Ceilidh Night Invermoriston
- 12/03/14: Trees for Life Day Out - Corrimony
- 12/03/14: Music Sessions Drumnadrochit
- 15/03/14: Start of Trout Fishing Sesaon
- 15/03/14: Trad Music Sessions Whitebridge
- 16/03/14: Sing Praise
- 19/03/14: Trees for Life Day Out - Contin
- 19/03/14; Great Glen Camera Club
- 22/03/14: Great Glen Paddle
- 23/03/14: Traditional Craft Family Friendly Workshops
- 25/03/14: Talent Show
- 28/03/14: Sponsored Sprint Cycle
- 29/03/14: Coffee Morning / Fun Day
- 30/03/14: Traditional Craft Family Friendly Workshops
- 31/03/14: Errol White Dance Company 'IAM'
- 01/04/14: Stories of the Fort
- 05/04/14: Free Great Glen Way Walk
For more upcoming Events - click HERE
Business News / Members Info Notice Board:
- The Tourism BID Ballot
- Two FREE Courses from HIE
- DIGITAL SUPPORT IN THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
- Get Linked for FREE to www.visitlochness.com
Communities & Heritage:
Great Glen Way: Just a wee reminder about the diversion which is taking place on the route - Due to major harvesting works on behalf of the Forestry Commission Scotland there is a 1km diversion in place on the section of the Great Glen Way between Rubha Bàn and Dalcataig (Ft Augustus to Invermoriston section) for all persons other than site staff from 23rd October 2013 until 28th March 2014. A route around the work sites has been prepared. Follow the directional arrows and stay on the designated route, Cyclists may have to dismount and push their bikes. For your own safety please obey all signage and instructions from staff on site.
NessLink has been developed and operated by Destination Loch Ness Ltd. There are many benefits of being a member including a listing in the number 1 Loch Ness website, www.visitlochness.com.
Banner Adverts - You can promote your own business here.
| print this page |