Welcome to NessLink, the business to business website for Loch Ness and Inverness.
NessLink: Keeping communities & businesses in contact and up to date with Destination Development in the Loch Ness and Inverness area. To get our regular NessLink e-newsletter simply click on and sign up at this link HERE or contact the administrator : email@example.com.
Latest Update :12/12/2013
Weather - Click HERE
- School Snow Closures: Click HERE
- Flood Warnings: Click HERE
- 12/12/13: X-mas Quiz Night
- 12/12/13: Christmas Carol Glengarry
- 14/12/13: Drop In Coffee Morning
- 21/12/13: Trad Music Session Whitebridge
- 21/12/13: Christmas Rock 'n Roll Dance Party
- 22/12/13: Christmas Carol Service st Ninians
- 24/12/13: Christmas Eve carol Mass - Cannich
- 24/12/13: Christmas Eve service St Ninians
- 25/12/13: Christmas Family Communion Service - Cannich
- 25/12/13: Christmas Day Lunch
- 26/12/13: Boxing Day Disco at the Loch Ness Inn
- 31/12/13: Hogmanay party - Various
- 03/01/2014: Shinnty Swinndle and Quiz
For more upcoming Events - click HERE
Business News / Members Info Notice Board:
- DIGITAL SUPPORT IN THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS
- Great Glen Way Project Status Report Sept 13 Click HERE
- Great Glen Way Project Status Report July 13 Click HERE
- Community Food Funding
- DLN AGM Minutes: Click HERE
- Dunmaglass Wind Farm CLick HERE
- Get Linked for FREE to www.visitlochness.com
Communities & Heritage:
Inverness West District Partnership Meeting: on Friday 20th December at 10 a.m. in the Phipps Hall, Beauly. All welcome. Find out more HERE
Drumnadrochit Medical Practice Patient Participation Group
Public Meeting Blairbeg Hall Meeting Rooms, Drumnadrochit
on Monday 16th December 2013 @ 7.30pm
NEW SURGERY BUILDING UPDATE –
PRESENTATION BY JEAN-PIERRE SIECZKAREK (AREA MANAGER SOUTH FOR SOUTH & MID OPERATIONAL UNIT) AT NHS HIGHLAND
Great Glen Way: Just a wee reminder about the diversion which is taking place on the route - Due to major harvesting works on behalf of the Forestry Commission Scotland there is a 1km diversion in place on the section of the Great Glen Way between Rubha Bàn and Dalcataig (Ft Augustus to Invermoriston section) for all persons other than site staff from 23rd October 2013 until 28th March 2014. A route around the work sites has been prepared. Follow the directional arrows and stay on the designated route, Cyclists may have to dismount and push their bikes. For your own safety please obey all signage and instructions from staff on site.
NessLink has been developed and operated by Destination Loch Ness Ltd. There are many benefits of being a member including a listing in the number 1 Loch Ness website, www.visitlochness.com.
Banner Adverts - You can promote your own business here.
| print this page |